Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Hi ,I just want to wish everyone a great Thanksgiving. To night we had church instead of our regular Wednesday nite service. We had a testimony service. It is a service where you give thanks to God. Every testimony was good. Also today I had a tea party for my mother an 3 daughters , it is the second year I have done it. I think they really enjoyed it. I would love to have one with my grandsons but I can't get them all to gather at one time. They all like tea except one, that's the youngest one.But that's o.k. I would give him hot chocolate.
Love, Bayou maw

3 comments:

meboo said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you Sis. Barbara. I imagine that the tea party was wonderful. Tell your sweet daughters that I said, "Hello."

JeanSkirtGirl said...

happy thanksgiving to you to sis.Barbara love sister carmen see you at church!!! =]

Miss Riya said...

Sorry I haven't commented sooner, I'm sure your tea was wonderful. I can't wait till our ladies start doing the tea again.