Tuesday, October 28, 2008


Praise the Lord

I have finally found the time to post. I really am excited about this. I am retired. But!!! still working. My job now is working for my daughter, I should have had this job years ago, talk about easy. I work in an office answering a telephone, I use to drive a school bus. I have been reading a lot of blogs since my pastors daughter told me about it. Thank you Terri. I am amazed at all the good information ,family oriented,and love of God information. I am doing this because maybe my children and grandchildren will read and learn some things about my past,family, and life threw my eyes. As a young girl my grandmother would talk about her life, family, friends, places and I listen with half ear. I am so sorry now. Well will be back soon. Love. me

4 comments:

Anna said...

Sis. Barbara,
I'm glad to see you blogging.I would've loved to read my grandmother's blog if she had one. A blog can be a great witness to those reading.

meboo said...

Sis. Barbara,

In case I haven't told you lately I LOVE YOU!

Melba

Betsy said...

Now I get to snoop around Sis Barbara's blog.....one of these days when my life is exciting, I am going to start me a blog.....


Love you Sis Barbara!!!

Moni-Q said...

Sis. Barbara,
How exciting to read your blog. I just wish everyone in Chalmette would do one- that way I could really stay connected! I learn more from the blogs than I ever have from a phone call. ha! I love you.
Monique